If you are German, there is no way you celebrate new years eve without watching Dinner for One at least once! The classic comedy sketch about Miss Sophie’s 90th birthday and her butler James will… More
I think I watched every episode of the Impractical Jokers about 50 times and they are still funny haha
Enjoy thee free Impractical Jokers planner stickers printable and may they make you laugh!
get the impractical joker pdf freebie here: impractical_jokers
This is a free sticker printable and is not for selling, personal use only!
If you would like to share the printable, please do so, but use the link to my blog, not thee pdf. Thanks!
This is one of my absolute favourite TV shows and I had so much fun making this free Gilmore Girls planner stickers printable! Don’t you love the beautiful blue colour?
I really hope they will produce a new season, I mean come on, they cant leave us hanging like this can’t they?!
Enjoy your freebie and show me how you used it!
Please remember as always, this printable is a freebie and you can not make any profit with it, by selling it.
get your free pdf printable:gilmoregirlsfreeprintable
Show me some love and share this free sticker printable on your social media, so more people can use it 🙂
Aren’t his paintings fascinating? They always have so much to discover.
This planner printable is a must for every fan!
Enjoy thee freebie! 🙂
download the free printable: dalifreeprintable
Please remember, his printable is for free and you can not sell it printed, digital or in any other form.
Share the printable, so more people can enjoy this freebie and tag me in your instagram or on facebook, as I would love to see how you used it!
Ohhh how I loved this show as a child. I watched it every time I went to visit my grandma. Did you love the show as much as me? Decorate your planner and maybe watch the show at the same time? I bet that would be a great evening 🙂
I hope you enjoy the free printable!
free printable to download: bewitchedfreeprintable
This printable is for free and you can not sell it printed, digital or in any other form.
Please share the printable, so more people can enjoy this bewitched freebie and tag me in your instagram post or on facebook, as I would love to see how you used it!
How to make a paperclip holder in a few easy steps
Get rid of your paper clip chaos with this cute and super easy paperclip holder. It only takes a few minutes to make it and its so worth it.
What you need:
- picture frame (I got mine from the second hand store for only a few cents)
- 200gsm paper (12×12 or a4 paper recommended, if you have thiner paper -> double it to give it a stronger hold)
- double sided tape (or use glue stick, but the tape gives a stronger hold)
1. Measure your frame and paper strips.
for an a4 frame the measurements are:
all of them 21cm
Measure 1cm separate, this part will overlap and give it a smoother look.
The top strip will be the 6cm one, after the three 5cm ones and the last one is the short 4cm strip.
2. Cut the strips
3. Place them in the right order so you wont get confused.
4. Place the double sided tape on the bottom.
4. Stick them onto the back paper that comes with the frame or use a new paper. Start with the top strip and work your way down, overlapping by the one cm. I rubbed the line out first, so you only see it slightly.
5. The last step, place it into your frame. And done 🙂 Now add all your cute paper clips.
Have you tried it yet? Show me a picture, would love to see your version of this beauty!